Broker Change Form

MAR Members, please use this form when changing brokers or offices within the Montrose Association.

All changes must be reported to DORA before MAR can make any changes to Brokerage records.

Also, you are responsible for communicating changes to CREN MLS.

Fields marked with an * are required.

Please verify that you have checked the “I'm not a robot” checkbox.

Putting License on Ice
Transferring Out of MAR
Cancel MAR Membership